Gooseberry Lemonade is a yummy Summer drink made with the goodness of Amla and Lemon. It is perfect for the hot Summer for hydration.
Gooseberry Lemonade Recipe | Amla Lemonade | Nellikai Juice with Step by step photos. Gooseberry is very rich in Vitamin C and it has many health benefits. The most important thing is that it is very good for hair. I couldn’t eat gooseberry as such due to its tart taste and hence I look forward for other ways to consume gooseberry and this lemonade is one such recipe. Will share few other recipes with gooseberry soon. Now let’s see how to prepare gooseberry lemonade.
2. Next add in Ginger and the required water.
3. Now add Sugar and salt.
4. Blend everything well until the gooseberry is fully crushed. Strain and served the lemonade chilled.
Gooseberry Lemonade | Amla Lemonade | Nellikai Juice
- 5 Gooseberry / Amla
- 2 Lemon
- Ginger a small piece
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- Salt a pinch
- 2 cups Water
- Chop the gooseberry roughly and remove the seed. Add them to a blender to this add in lemon juice.
- Next add in Ginger and the required water.
- Now add Sugar and salt.
- Blend everything well until the gooseberry is fully crushed. Strain and served the lemonade chilled.