Hot Chocolate one warm cozy drink for the winter. It is made of Milk cocoa powder and chocolate. It definitely lits up the day.
Hot Chocolate one of my favourite winter drink. When the whole world is busy celebrating Holi in our household we are busy shifting to Chennai, It’s been a tough and busy weekend so far. Me and hubby was too busy doing all the relocation work .In a short break I thought of treating us with an exotic drink ,and hence the Hot chocolate JNow let’s get started.Similar Recipes
- Filter coffee
- Home Made No machine Espresso Coffee
- Lemon Tea
- Ginger Cardamom Tea
- Badam/Almond milk
- Rose milk
- Masala Milk
3. Switch off the stove and then add in the Vanilla essence .Strain and then serve hot J
★ Did you enjoy this recipe? If you happen to try it out, I would love to hear from you! I’d appreciate it if you could rate and leave a review below in the comments. Your reviews help others know the recipe better too. Thanks for your time ?
Hot Chocolate | How to make Hot chocolate in home
Standard 1 cup measures 240 ml
- Boiled Milk – 1 cup
- Cocoa Powder – 1 tbsp
- Sugar – 2 tsp
- Fresh Cream – 1 tbsp
- Chocolate shavings – 1 tbsp
- Vanilla essence – ½ tsp
- In a sauce pan add milk and start boiling, to this add in Fresh cream and whisk well then add in cocoa powder.
- Whisk well and then add in sugar, simmer for 2 mins and then add in Chocolate Shavings whisk well such that the chocolate is fully dissolved.
- Switch off the stove and then add in the Vanilla essence .Strain and then serve hot .
- Instead of chocolate shavings, Chocolate chips can also be used.
- Always use cream for a rich texture.
- Serve hot.