Jack fruit Oats Smoothie Recipe | Breakfast Smoothie with Step by step photos. Breakfast smoothies comes handy for a busy working day. It is really filling and yummy. You will get all the energy required and an ideal day start.Jack fruit Oats Smoothie is so healthy and yummy for a day start . It is a vegan recipe.
I have added Jack fruit and Oats along with Coconut milk which makes it really yummy and you can also add Almonds, Walnuts pistachios for a healthy option. Replace sugar by any natural sweeteners to make it even more healthy or you can just skip as the sweetness from the jack fruits will be just perfect. Now let’s see how to prepare this healthy smoothie.
2. Next in a blender add in the toasted Oats, Chopped Jackfruit pieces.
3. Add coconut milk and the required sugar or Honey. Use Maple Syrup for Vegan version.
Jack fruit Oats Smoothie
Standard 1 cup measures 240 ml
- 6 Jackfruit arils
- 2 tbsp Oats
- ¾ cup Coconut Milk
- Sugar as needed
- Toast the Oats in microwave for 30 secs.
- Next in a blender add in the toasted Oats, Chopped Jackfruit pieces.
- Add coconut milk and the required sugar or Honey or Maple syrup.
- Blend well till frothy. Serve Immediately
- Perfect for breakfast.
- It is so filling, you can also add Almonds, Walnuts for making it richer.
- Use any sweeteners of your choice.