Pomegranate Sweet Corn Salad is a colorful salad with all things good. It makes a healthy option for a snack or dinner.
One day I was just browsing back to the Recipe Index in my blog, I just realized that I dint share any Salads so far. I don’t know I never realized it. So sharing today a super yummy and colorful salad which absolutely suits my Blogging Marathon theme as well.
If you are planning to go on a diet this will be apt for you as it had Pomegranate, Sweetcorn and any nuts of your choice no sugar indeed. One more addition detail is that it is a no cook recipe.
I have also added few strands of Mint leaves which is so refreshing when added to a Salad, This is such a lovely way to start a day.
How to prepare Pomegranate Sweetcorn Salad, Pictorial
1. In a bowl add in the Pomegranate, Sweet Corn, Walnuts and Pistachios.
2. Toss everything once then add in finely chopped mint leaves, Lemon Juice and Honey. Mix everything well and serve immediately.
Healthy and colourful Salad is now ready .Serve it as an anytime Snack.
Similar Salad Recipes:
★ Did you enjoy this recipe? If you happen to try it out, I would love to hear from you! I’d appreciate it if you could rate and leave a review below in the comments. Your reviews help others know the recipe better too. Thanks for your time ?
Nutty Pomegranate Sweet Corn Salad
- ½ cup Pomegranate
- ½ cup Sweet Corn
- 1 tbsp Mint Leaves finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Pistachios
- 2 tbsp Walnuts
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Honey optional
- In a bowl add in the Pomegranate, Sweet Corn, Walnuts, and Pistachios.
- Toss everything once then add in finely chopped mint leaves, Lemon Juice and Honey. Mix everything well and serve immediately.
This makes a healthy and delicious breakfast or a snack.
A tsp of Pepper powder can also be added if you prefer a punch.