Arugula combined with sweet summer strawberries and baby pink radish makes a perfect salad. It is an amalgamation of sweet and peppery flavors drizzled with a fresh vinaigrette.
Follow us on Pinterest for delicious pins. Join our Facebook group for more Instant Pot and Air Fryer recipes
Garden salads are in demand these days and make a place on the table easily. They are easy to put together and made with fresh seasonal produce.
arugula strawberry salad is one such and would surely go on repeat mode easily.
Strawberry rocket salad
strawberry rocket salad is one of the perfect summer salads. I am using most of the fresh summer produce for the salad with a yummy homemade vinaigrette. It is colorful, flavorful, and has a mix of sweet and peppery flavors.
The salad is easily vegan and gluten-free as well.
Arugula - Use fresh moisture-free rocket leaves for the salad.
Strawberry - Use seasonal fresh sweet strawberries.
Pink radish - They are perfect for salads and they go very well with strawberries.
Nuts - Gives a lovely crunch to the salad and hence I would love to add.
Microgreens - For a healthy touch to the salads.
Olive oil - It's distinct and gives a perfect blend to the salad.
Maple syrup - gives a lovely pop and twist to the flavor and you may also replace maple syrup with honey.
Lemon juice - Fresh lemon juice is a must for the citrus punch in the vinaigrette.
Black pepper powder, Garlic, and Onion Powder - Give a balance in taste to the vinaigrette.
Salt - Adjust and add as per taste.
How to make Arugula Strawberry Salad
1. In a mixing bowl add ½ tsp of garlic powder, ¼ tsp of onion powder, and ¼ tsp of garlic powder. Also, add in the required salt and then add in 1 tbsp of vinegar, 1 tbsp of olive oil, and 1 tbsp of Maple syrup. Combine everything until mixed and set aside.
2. In a serving tray add the clean rocket leaves.
3. Top them with sliced strawberry and red radish.
4. Garnish with slivered almonds, pistachios, and microgreens. Finally, add in the prepared dressing. Mix everything and serve immediately.
Tips & Variations
- Always mix the dressing with the salad just before serving. The vinaigrette has citrus ingredients and hence it is not wise to keep them waiting.
- Always use clean and dry moisture free rocket leaves for the salad. This helps in keeping the salad fresh and delicious.
Salad goes well with some warm soup or with some garlic bread and pizza. You can also serve them as a side with some grilled protein like Tandoori Chicken or Paneer cauliflower patties.
More Salad Recipes
★ Did you enjoy this recipe? If you happen to try it out, I would love to hear from you! I’d appreciate it if you could rate and leave a review below in the comments. Your reviews help others know the recipe better too. Thanks for your time. You can also follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram,Youtube and Twitter for more updates
Arugula Strawberry Salad
Standard 1 cup measures 240 ml
- Mixing Bowl
- ¼ tsp Pepper powder
- ¼ tsp Garlic powder
- ¼ tsp Onion powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1.5 cups Arugula
- ¼ cup Strawberry sliced
- ¼ cup Red radish sliced
- 2 tbsp Pistachios slivered
- 2 tbsp Almonds slivered
- Microgreens to garnish
- In a mixing bowl add ½ tsp of garlic powder, ¼ tsp of onion powder, and ¼ tsp of garlic powder. Also, add in the required salt and then add in 1 tbsp of vinegar, 1 tbsp of olive oil, and 1 tbsp of Maple syrup. Combine everything until mixed and set aside.
- In a serving tray add the clean rocket leaves.
- Top them with sliced strawberry and pink radish.
- Garnish with the slivered almonds, pistachios, and microgreens. Finally, add in the prepared dressing. Mix everything and serve immediately.
Disclaimer: I am not a nutritionist, the nutrition value provided here is an estimate. It will vary based on the quantity and brands of the products used
Leave a Reply