Sweet Corn Raw Mango Salad | Sweet Corn Salad with step by step pictures. Sweet corn along with raw mango, Cucumber makes a yummy combo. The sourness from the mangoes are perfectly balanced by the sweet corn and cucumber.
If you have some boiled sweet corn ready you can prepare the salad in no time. Just that do serve the salad immediately after preparing. Feel free to add the ingredients as you wish.
Topping it with some toasted sesame seeds and peanuts gives a nice crunch. Also, you can also add some pumpkin seeds, Cucumber seeds many more.
I try to add different combinations of ingredients as per the availability and it turns out to be great every single time. Now let's see how to prepare Sweet corn Salad.
How to Prepare Sweet corn Salad, Pictorial
1. In a mixing bowl add in the Sweet corn, add in a tsp of butter and mix well This is optional but it gives a nice taste to the sweet corn. Next, add in finely chopped onion and tomato.
2. Next add in Raw mango and cucumber, chop them into small cubes. Give everything a good mix. Now add in the finely chopped coriander leaves.
3. Required Salt, Pepper and Lemon Juice.
4.Mix everything together and serve immediately.
Serve as a meal for weight watchers.
★ Did you enjoy this recipe? If you happen to try it out, I would love to hear from you! I’d appreciate it if you could rate and leave a review below in the comments. Your reviews help others know the recipe better too. Thanks for your time ?
Sweet Corn Salad | Sweet Corn Raw Mango Salad
- 1 cup Sweet Corn
- ½ cup Raw Mango grated
- 1 cup Cucumber
- ¼ cup Onion finely chopped
- ¼ cup Tomato finely chopped
- 1 tsp Butter optional, or use Vegan Butter
- 1 tbsp Cilantro
- Salt as needed
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- ½ tsp Lemon juice
- In a mixing bowl add in the Sweet corn, add in a tsp of butter and mix well This is optional but it gives a nice taste to the sweet corn
- Next add in finely chopped onion and tomato.
- Next add in Raw mango and cucumber, chop them into small cubes.
- Give everything a good mix. Now add in the finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Required Salt, Pepper and Lemon Juice. Mix everything together and serve immediately.
· You can also add in a tbsp of crushed peanuts for the crunch.
· Makes a wholemeal. If you are on a diet it can be served for dinner.
Disclaimer: I am not a nutritionist, the nutrition value provided here is an estimate. It will vary based on the quantity and brands of the products used.