Rose Cardamom Chia Pudding Recipe | Chia Seed Recipes with Step by step photos. Rose and cardamom flavor goes very well together. So I decided to make a quick pudding with chia seed as rose cardamom flavor. It is absolutely yummy and delicious. If you love rose flavor I tell you, it is a must try. Now lets see how to prepare Rose Cardamom Chia Pudding.
4. Mix well. Finally garnish with rose petals and serve.
Rose Cardamom Chia Pudding
- Chilled Milk – 2 cups
- Chia seeds – ½ cup
- Rose essence – 5 drops or as needed
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Cardamom powder – ½ tsp
- Rose petals to garnish
- In a mixing bowl add in milk and to this add in chia seeds and mix well.
- Allow it to sit in refrigerator overnight or a maximum of 4 hours. After 4 hours the chia seeds would have bloomed.
- Now transfer this to a serving to this add in sugar and mix well. Next add in cardamom powder and rose essence.
- Mix well. Finally garnish with rose petals and serve.
- Adding Rose petals is optional but it has a very nice flavour.
- Makes a healthy breakfast option.