Recipe Cuisine: Indian | Recipe Category :Main Course/Breakfast
Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook Time : 2-3 mins/paratha | Serves: 4 |Author :Sharmila
Wheat flour/Atta – 1 ½ cup
Coriander Leaves – ¼ cup
Red Chilli powder - 1tsp
Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
Garam Masala – ½ tsp
Coriander powder - 1tsp
Sesame seeds – 1 tsp
Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
Red Chilli flakes – 1tsp
Salt as needed
Oil – 1 tbsp
Water as needed
3. Now pinch a small portion of the dough, dust with flour and then start rolling to form the paratha. Continue the same for rest of the dough. Make sure the paratha is not too thin.
4. Heat the tawa and then add in a paratha ,let it cook for 10 sec in a medium flame ,flip over to the next side and cook for another 30 mins. Drizzle in oil or ghee and cook for another few secs.
5. Next drizzle in oil or ghee in the other side and continue cooking till the parathas form small brown patches. Serve hot.
- Masala Paratha should be served hot for best results, or wrap it in an aluminium foil till it is to be served.
- Tastes best with simple raita or Yogurt.
- My version was less spicy increase or decrease the spiciness according to your taste.