Tender coconut kheer is a creamy no-cook instant kheer made with tender coconut pulp, condensed milk, and tender coconut water.
Tender Coconut Kheer or Elaneer payasam is an easy no cook kheer. It can be made in just a few mins. No hard and fast rule in the ingredients. Just need to whip everything and serve. Make sure you use good tasty tender coconut juice for tasty kheer. Now let’s see how to prepare Elaneer payasam
Tender coconut or Elaneer is a summer drink. It is very commonly known as coconut water. There are special variety of coconut that is specially grown for Tender coconut.
In those coconut trees usually, water will be more and the coconut flesh is tender and soft. Whereas in the coconut that we use for cooking the flesh will be hard and water will be less. We only use a grater or scrapper to remove it.
How to prepare Tender coconut Kheer
Tender coconut kheer or Elaneer payasam is a no-cook kheer. Just add all the in minutes you get a tasty and delicious kheer. All you have to do is to blend and serve
This is just an easy beginner lever dessert. Anybody can prepare this kheer in minutes. Make sure you have the ingredients ready. You can pressure it easily without any effort.
Since it is a no-cook dessert it comes for rescue when you have to prepare anything quickly.
How to Prepare Tender Coconut Kheer, Pictorial
1. In a blender add in tender coconut pulp, fresh cream, and ¼ cup of tender coconut water.
2. Blend everything to form a fine puree. Transfer them to a serving bowl.
3. Add in the remaining tender coconut juice and condensed milk and mix well. Garnish with saffron strands and serve immediately.
Tasty and yummy kheer.
How to serve Elaneer Payasam
I like to serve the kheer child. You can serve chilled or just at room temperature. Garnish with saffron or any mixed nuts and serve.
How to store Elaneer Payasam
You can store the elaneer payasam in the fridge for up to 3 days. In case you wanted to freeze. You may freeze the ingredients and then thaw and prepare the kheer as and when needed.
Other Kheer Recipes:
★ Did you enjoy this recipe? If you happen to try it out, I would love to hear from you! I’d appreciate it if you could rate and leave a review below in the comments. Your reviews help others know the recipe better too. Thanks for your time ?
Tender coconut kheer | Elaneer Payasam
Standard 1 cup measures 240 ml
- 2 cups Tender Coconut water
- ½ cup Tender coconut pulp
- ¼ cup Condensed Milk
- ¼ cup Fresh Cream
- Saffron strands few
- In a blender add in tender coconut pulp ,fresh cream and ¼ cup of tender coconut water
- Blend everything to form a fine puree. Transfer them to a serving bowl.
- Add in the remaining tender coconut juice and condensed milk and mix well. Garnish with saffron strands and serve immediately.
- You can also few more tender coconut pulp without grinding in the kheer.
- Fresh cream can also be replaced with boiled and cooled milk.