2.In the morning take it from the fridge and mix well. Next add in the Caramel Sauce.
3.Mix well and then add in the chopped Mango Pieces and serve immediately.
★ Did you enjoy this recipe? If you happen to try it out, I would love to hear from you! I’d appreciate it if you could rate and leave a review below in the comments. Your reviews help others know the recipe better too. Thanks for your time ?
Caramel Mango Overnight Oats
Standard 1 cup measures 240 ml
- Rolled Oats – 3 tbsp
- Chia Seeds – 1 tbsp
- Milk – ½ cup
- Caramel Sauce – 1 tbsp
- Mango pieces – ¼ cup
- In a bowl add in the Rolled Oats, Chia Seeds and Milk. Refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning take it from the fridge and mix well. Next add in the Caramel Sauce.
- Mix well and then add in the chopped Mango Pieces and serve immediately.
- Serve chilled.
- You can also use mixed nuts and flax seeds along with this.
- Caramel Sauce can also be replace with chocolate sauce.