Mango Raita is a delicious raita made with freshly available seasonal mangoes. It is slightly sweet and tangy in taste.
Mango Raita Recipe | Aam ka raita recipe with Step by step photos. Mango Raita is a delicious raita made with freshly available seasonal fruit. It is slightly sweet and a little tangy from the Mango and curd added. It pairs well with any pulao or biriyani.
I use fresh banganapalli Mango varieties to prepare aam ka Raita. It is a good and bright color also the chunks are so juicy. Usually, the Mango raita is served with pulao or biryani. But it also goes well with paratha and roti varieties. When mangoes or in the season I would never miss making some aam ka raita for myself.
Make sure to consume it immediately after preparing, it so that it tastes good. Since it has citric particles in it it is not good to prepare it and consume it late. In such a case what you can do is carry the mango cubes separately and whisk curd with other spices and carry separately. Just before you eat, Mix the curd and Mangoes and it can be had.
How to make Mango Raita
2. Next add in the required salt and roasted cumin powder. Mix well.
3. Finally add in the chopped mango pieces and garnish with saffron and serve.
★ Did you enjoy this recipe? If you happen to try it out, I would love to hear from you! I’d appreciate it if you could rate and leave a review below in the comments. Your reviews help others know the recipe better too. Thanks for your time ? You can also follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube and Twitter for more updates
Mango Raita Recipe | Aam ka raita recipe
Standard 1 cup measures 240 ml
- 1 cup Thick curd /Yogurt
- ½ cup Chopped Mango
- ½ tsp Roasted Cumin powder
- Salt as needed
- Saffron strands few
- In a mixing bowl add in the thick curd and whisk well till smooth
- Next add in the required salt and roasted cumin powder. Mix well.
- Finally add in the chopped mango pieces and garnish with saffron and serve.
- Serve immediately after adding the mango pieces.
- Goes well with any pulao and biriyani.
- You can also chaat masala if you like the flavour.
Disclaimer: I am not a nutritionist , the nutrition value provided here is an estimate. It will vary based on the quantity and brands of the products used.