Mango Raita is a delicious raita made with freshly available seasonal mangoes. It is slightly sweet tangy in taste.
Mango Raita Recipe | Aam ka raita recipe with Step by step photos. Mango Raita is a delicious raita made with the freshly available seasonal fruit. It is slightly sweet and little tangy from the Mango and curd added. It pairs well with any pulao or biriyani .Now let’s see how to prepare Mango raita.
I use fresh banganapalli Mango varieties to prepare aam ka Raita . It is a good and bright colour also the chunks are so juicy. Usually Mango raita is served with pulao or biryani . But it also goes well with paratha and roti varieties. When mangoes or in season I would never miss to make some aam ka raita for me.
Make sure so consume immediately after preparing, so that it tastes good. Since it has citric particles in it it is not good to prepare it and consume late. In such case what you can do is to carry the mango cubes separately and whisk curd with curd with other spices and carry separately. Just before you eat ,Mix the curd and Mangoes and it can be had.
2. Next add in the required salt and roasted cumin powder. Mix well.
3. Finally add in the chopped mango pieces and garnish with saffron and serve.
Mango Raita Recipe | Aam ka raita recipe
Standard 1 cup measures 240 ml
- Thick curd /Yogurt – 1 cup
- Chopped Mango – ½ cup
- Roasted Cumin powder – ½ tsp
- Salt as needed
- Saffron strands - few
- In a mixing bowl add in the thick curd and whisk well till smooth
- Next add in the required salt and roasted cumin powder. Mix well.
- Finally add in the chopped mango pieces and garnish with saffron and serve.
- Serve immediately after adding the mango pieces.
- Goes well with any pulao and biriyani.
- You can also chaat masala if you like the flavour.