Eggless Almond coconut cookies Recipe | Badam Coconut Cookie with step by step pictures. I love including Coconut in bakes the flavour is simply amazing. Few days back I made a batch of Almond powder ,I was looking for recipes to use it and cookie is one thing that immediately came into mind also I used a pack of desiccated coconut which is nearing the expiry date soon .
I have used Wheat flour for this recipe but all-purpose flour can also be used. Now lets see how to prepare Almond Coconut Cookies.
- Eggless Coconut Macaroons
- Funfetti short Bread Cookies
- Wheat Coconut Cookies
- Wheat Cashew Cookies
- Karachi biscuits
- ButterScotch Cookies
- Ragi/Finger Millet cookies
- Peanut Butter cookies
- Whole Wheat Carrot Pistachio cookies
- Pistachio Log cookies
- Whole Wheat walnut cookies
2.Next add in the desiccated coconut and sugar. Mix everything together and bring it to a soft dough add milk if required.
3.Shape the dough into equal sized cookies and arrange it into a baking tray. Preheat the oven at 180 Deg C for 10 mins and the bake at 180 Deg C for about 20-22 mins till the cookies turn crisp.
Check out the other bloggers doing this Bake-a-thon
Almond coconut cookies
Standard 1 cup measures 240 ml
- Wheat Flour / Atta – ½ cup
- Almond powder – ½ cup
- Desiccated Coconut – ¼ cup
- Soft unsalted Butter – ¼ cup
- Brown Sugar – ½ cup
- Milk as needed to knead the dough
- 1 . In a mixing bowl add in the Wheat flour , almond flour and soft butter.
- Next add in the desiccated coconut and sugar. Mix everything together and bring it to a soft dough add milk if required.
- Shape the dough into equal sized cookies and arrange it into a baking tray. Preheat the oven at 180 Deg C for 10 mins and the bake at 180 Deg C for about 20-22 mins till the cookies turn crisp.
- The baking time may vary from oven to oven so keep a check after 15 mins.
- The cookies are soft when baked but crisps up once its cold.
- Use powdered sugar for the cookies. I have used brown sugar but regular sugar can also be used.
Scrumptious cookies. Just prefect to munch with some masala chai. Simply love cookies with almond and coconut in them. Love that you used whole wheat flour sis.
Cookies look so crunchy and mouth melting,perfect with a cup of tea or coffee..
Cookies look cute! Nice combination of flavors too.
Almonds in cookies makes them melt in the mouth soft. Pairing it with coconut and wheat flour and brown sugar, these cookies must be so full of flavour and absolutely yum.
I love almond cookies. The flavour is rich and you have made it even more healthier by using wheat flour. The pics look great 🙂
This is called a healthy bake Sharmila with all the healthy ingredients going in there. They look perfectly baked and crisp
Very inviting plate of cookies sharmila. Healthy and good to indulge.
Coconut itself gives a super flavour to the cookies , adding almonds will make it even better . Lovely cookies and a great share .
The cookies look so crunchy, and has two of my favorite flavors... apt to be dunk into a cup of warm milk...
my little one loves cookies but I rarely bake them for her. This is super scrumptions 🙂 bookmarked to try as I have a pack of almond flour to be used
I love these simple and delicious cookie recipes. Almond flour and coconut must have made these cookies taste amazing.
Healthy, simple and easy recipe..loved you beautifully baked cookies!! Anyone can eat these without any guilt.
Priya Srinivasan - I Camp in My Kitchen
Delicious cookies, love that lovely color and taste of coconut must be amazing in the cookies!
That's an amazing recipe. Almonds and coconut are just super combo.
This cookies look so crunchy. Making it with Whole wheat flour and almonds is making it guilt free.
Cookies looks so cute and crunchy. Love addition of dessicated coconut powder.
Super. They look so crunchy. I am going to bake this tomorrow
Cookies look crunchy and loving the goodness of wheat and almonds here besides the flavorful coconut.
these simple cookies are a perfect snack for any time!
Lovely cookies. Adding coconut should have enhanced the flavor a lot more!