Chickpeas Capsicum Salad Recipe | Bell Pepper Channa Salad with Step by step photos. Salads are always a regular affair at home. But this happens only with me and my husband. Really tough to convince my daughter to eat a salad. And one fine day with all the handy ingredients I involved my daughter while preparing this salad. She enjoyed the whole process and hence she ate them too, as she proudly told everyone that she prepared it.
So this Blogging Marathon’s theme being Kids Delight summer salad, I felt this is perfect. Now lets see how to prepare Chick peas capsicum salad.
How to make Chickpea Capsicum Salad
In a mixing bowl add cooked chickpeas
Next, add Chopped capsicum. I am using all three colors for a colorful bowl
Next add finely chopped lettuce
To this bowl add Salt, and pepper powder and add garlic flakes.
Next, add chili flakes. This is an optional addition to a spicy kick in a salad.
Finally, add Lemon Juice and toss well for it to mix evenly. Serve immediately.
Chickpea Capsicum Salad is ready
More Salad Recipes
★ Did you enjoy this recipe? If you happen to try it out, I would love to hear from you! I’d appreciate it if you could rate and leave a review below in the comments. Your reviews help others know the recipe better too. Thanks for your time ? You can also follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube and Twitter for more updates
Chickpea Capsicum Salad
Standard 1 cup measures 240 ml
- Mixing Bowl
- 1 cup Cooked Chickpeas – 1 cup
- ½ cup Chopped bell pepper/Capsicum – ½ cup
- ½ cup Lettuce – 4 tbsp
- ½ tsp chilli Flakes
- ¼ tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp Pepper
- Salt as needed
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- In a mixing bowl add cooked chickpeas
- Next, add Chopped capsicum. I am using all three colors for a colorful bowl
- Next, add finely chopped lettuce
- To this bowl add Salt, and pepper powder and add garlic flakes.
- Next, add chili flakes. This is an optional addition to a spicy kick in a salad.
- Finally, add Lemon Juice and toss well for it to mix evenly. Serve immediately.
· Serve immediately else the salad will become watery as we add lemon juice.
· You can also chop and keep the ingredients ready and just mix and serve when eating.
· No hard and fast rule for the quantity of ingredients just add as per your liking.
Disclaimer: I am not a nutritionist , the nutrition value provided here is an estimate.It will vary based on the quantity and brands of the products used.
Note: This post is originally from 2018. It's now updated with a new Recipe card, Pictures.