Garlic Chicken Roast Recipe prepared by marinating the chicken with spices and loads of Garlic and then slow cooked.
Garlic Chicken Roast with step by step pictures .Garlic Chicken is a A delicious Chicken Roast Recipe prepared by marinating the chicken with spices and loads of Garlic and then slow cooked.The combination of chicken and Garlic can never go wrong. This is one of the chicken dishes which I prepare very often the flavour of garlic and shallots blends well and chicken is cooked till juicy and tender. If you are a Garlic lover and this dish is for you. Now let’s get started.
How to make Garlic Chicken Roast
3. Now add in tomato puree and cook till the oil separates and then add in the marinated chicken cover and cook.
4. Once the chicken is cooked check for salt and spice and then garnish with coriander leaves and switch off the flame.
★ Did you enjoy this recipe? If you happen to try it out, I would love to hear from you! I’d appreciate it if you could rate and leave a review below in the comments. Your reviews help others know the recipe better too. Thanks for your time. You can also follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram,Youtube and Twitter for more updates
Garlic Chicken Roast
Standard 1 cup measures 240 ml
- ½ kg Chicken
- 10 Onion /Shallots
- ¼ cup or 2 Tomato Puree or Tomato
- a spring Curry Leaves
- 2 Oil tbsp
- to garnish Coriander Leaves as needed
- 20 Garlic Pods crushed
- 1 tbsp Chilli Powder tbsp
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
- Salt to taste
- In a mixing bowl add in cleaned chicken along with the chicken add in the ingredients mentioned in the “To Marinate” section.
- Mix everything really well and allow it to marinate for an hour or two.
- Heat a pan add in oil and the curry leaves and then add in the chopped Shallots and cook till it becomes glossy.
- Now add in tomato puree or the chopped tomato and cook till the oil separates and then add in the marinated chicken cover and cook. It takes close to 15 to 20 mins in medium flame
- Once the chicken is cooked check for salt and spice and then garnish with coriander leaves and switch off the flame.
- Serve as an appetizer.
- Tastes best with Biryani or any Roti and Pulav.