Old Fashioned Overnight oats with step by step pictures.Overnight Oats, nothing else be make our breakfast healthy and easy, the only take we need to do is to soak the Oats at night, in the morning add in all your favourite fruits and Nuts an awesome super healthy breakfast is ready in minutes. I used the Seasonal Mangoes in my Oats however any fruits can be used.
Overnight Oats with Fruits and Nuts
Step by step with pictures:
1. In a bowl add in the Oats, and Sugar mix everything well.
2.To this add in the Water and Milk, mix well .let it sit for 5 mins and the cover and refrigerate.
3.Next morning before you serve top it with apple and Mangoes.
4.Add any nuts of your choice and serve.
This is really an awesome and healthy way to start d day.Have a good day 🙂
Old Fashioned Overnight oats
Old Fashioned Overnight oats is an easy breakfast oats recipe with oats and fruits. It is a basic version.
Standard 1 cup measures 240 ml
- Oats – ½ cup
- Water – ¼ cup
- Milk – ¼ cup
- Raw Sugar / Organic Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Mango – ¼ cup
- Apple – ¼ cup
- Nuts as needed
- In a bowl add in the Oats, and Sugar mix everything well.
- To this add in the Water and Milk, mix well .let it sit for 5 mins and the cover and refrigerate.
- Next morning before you serve top it with apple and Mangoes.
- Add any nuts of your choice and serve.
- The addition of Fruits and nuts are purely based on your choice.
- Plain Sugar can also be used.
Tried this recipe?Mention @happietrio or tag #happietrio
Subscribe to my Channelclick for more videos
Leave a Reply