Tamarind Coconut chutney is a lovely variation from the regular Coconut chutney. It is an easy no-cook Chutney and goes well with Idli, dosa, Panniyaram, or Adai.
Tamarind Coconut Chutney | Puli Chutney with step by step pictures. Tamarind coconut chutney is a lovely variation from the regular Coconut chutney. It is a raw chutney and no tempering is needed. Its tastes good as such. It can be made very thick are can be diluted as per our wish. The raw onions and tamarind is a main taste giving ingredients in this chutney. Now lets see how to prepare Tamarind Coconut Chutney.
How to prepare Tamarind Chutney, Pictorial:
1. Add all the ingredients in a blender.
2. Blend everything to a chutney by adding little water. Check for salt and the chutney is ready.
Serve with Idli,Dosa,Kuzhi Paniyaram
★ Did you enjoy this recipe? If you happen to try it out, I would love to hear from you! I’d appreciate it if you could rate and leave a review below in the comments. Your reviews help others know the recipe better too. Thanks for your time ?
Tamarind Coconut Chutney | Puli Chutney
Standard 1 cup measures 240 ml
- Grated Coconut – ½ cup
- Chopped Raw onion – 2 tbsp
- Green Chilli – 1 big or 2 medium-sized
- Garlic – 3 pods
- Tamarind – peanut-sized ball
- Salt as needed
- Water – 2 tbsp
- Add all the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend everything to a chutney by adding little water. Check for salt and the chutney is ready.
Goes well with Idli,Dosa,Kuzhi Paniyaram