Cucumber Lassi Recipe | Cucumber Mint Cooler with step by step pictures and a video. Cucumber is a perfect vegetable to be had in the summer. It is high in water content and it is so good to keep the body hydrated this summer. So do try out this yummy Summer drink
Cucumber Lassi Recipe
Step by Step Method with Pictures :
1. In a blender add in 1 cup cubed cucumber, to this add in the Mint and Curry Leaves.
2. Next add in the curd, Roasted Cumin Powder and Salt.
3. Blend everything until creamy by adding ½ cup of Water.
4. Strain the Lassi to remove the discards and serve.
★ Did you enjoy this recipe? If you happen to try it out, I would love to hear from you! I’d appreciate it if you could rate and leave a review below in the comments. Your reviews help others know the recipe better too. Thanks for your time . You can also follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube and Twitter for more updates
Cucumber Lassi is a perfect summer drink made with cucumber and buttermilk with the refreshing mint.
Standard 1 cup measures 240 ml
- Cucumber – 1 cup cubed
- Mint Leaves – 1 tbsp
- Curry Leaves – 2 tbsp
- Water – ½ cup
- Curd / Yogurt – 1 cup
- Roasted Cumin Powder – ¼ tsp
- Himalayan Pink Salt – ¼ tsp
- In a blender add in 1 cup cubed cucumber, to this add in the Mint and Curry Leaves.
- Next add in the curd, Roasted Cumin Powder and Salt.
- Blend everything until creamy by adding ½ cup of Water.
- Strain the Lassi to remove the discards and serve.
- So, refreshing and Cooling to the body. Perfect for a hot Summer day.
- Serve with some Mint Leaves.
Tried this recipe?Mention @happietrio or tag #happietrio
Subscribe to my Channelclick for more videos
Cucumber is so perfect for summer. Great spicy combination with this lassi!
Lovely colour and this must have been so cooling!
Beautiful presentation and a fantastic cooler for the summer months