Kesar Lassi Recipe | Saffron Lassi with step by step photos. So finally we have come to the last week of this Mega Marathon. It has been so good so far and I’m loving this month long Marathon. After the Sundal recipes here comes another week and the last week of this month and I am going to share some yummy sweet dishes this week fully. So starting it with a yummy Kesar Lassi.
I will say I am kinda addicted to Kesar Lassi .During my collge days I used to visit sowcarpet very regularly and I never miss to taste the famous Anmol Kesar Lassi. Since then I use to prepare this regularly and it is my favourite drink. So today I’m sharing my fav version of Kesar Lassi.
How to Prepare Kesar Lassi, Pictorial
1. Soak the Saffron/Kesar in Luke warm milk and let it sit for 10 mins after that the kesar will infuse its colour and the milk will become light yellow in colour.
2. In a blender add in the Yogurt and Chilled Milk.
3. Next add in the Saffron Soaked Milk and required Sugar.
4. Finally add the Cardamom powder and fresh cream.
5. Blend well till you get a creamy consistency. Serve in the serving glass immediately. Saffron Lassi is now ready.
Serve in a tall glass by garnishing with some toasted nuts and Saffron.
Other Lassi Recipes
★ Did you enjoy this recipe? If you happen to try it out, I would love to hear from you! I’d appreciate it if you could rate and leave a review below in the comments. Your reviews help others know the recipe better too. Thanks for your time ?
You can also follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube and Twitter for more updates
Kesar Lassi Recipe | Saffron Lassi
Standard 1 cup measures 240 ml
- ½ cup Yogurt / Curd
- 1½ cup Chilled Milk
- Kesar/Saffron a generous pinch
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- ½ tsp Cardamom Powder
- 1 tbsp Fresh Cream
- Soak the Saffron/Kesar in Luke warm milk and let it sit for 10 mins after that the kesar will infuse its colour and the milk will become light yellow in colour.
- In a blender add in the Yogurt and Chilled Milk.
- Next add in the Saffron Soaked Milk and required Sugar.
- Finally add the Cardamom powder and fresh cream.
- Blend well till you get a creamy consistency .Serve in the serving glass immediately. Kesar Lassi is now ready to be served.
- Adding fresh cream is optional, you can skip if you don’t prefer. But it gives a creamy texture to the lassi.
- Adjust the amount of sugar as per your preference.
- Never skip the cardamom powder and it blends well with saffron to give a wonderful flavour.
- Don’t add too much saffron as it overpowers and spoil the drink.
- Serve chilled for best results.
Leave a Reply