Curry Leaves Dosa is an easy breakfast made with Dosa batter which is flavoured with curry leaves and spices. Ususally served with Chutney ad SambarPrep Time
Curry Leaves Dosa | Karuvepilla Dosa
- Dosa Batter – 1 cup
- Salt as needed
- Oil as needed
- Curry Leaves – 4 springs
- Green Chilli – 2
- Ginger – 1-inch piece
- Fennel Seeds – ½ tsp
- Water – 2 tbsp
- In a blender add in the Curry leaves, Green Chilli, Ginger and fennel Seeds.
- Add little water and blend it to a fine paste.
- Now take the Prepared Idli Dosa batter, t this add in the required salt, and mix well. Next, add in the ground paste. Mix everything together.
- Heat a dosa Tawa, once hot pour a ladle full of the batter and spread in a circular motion. Drizzle oil over the edges.
- Flip and cook the other side as well. Once cooked. Serve hot with chutney.
Goes well with Chutney and Sambar.