Sharing today another lovely Popsicle for the season. We are almost towards the end of the summer however it’s still hot and require some frozen food.I love to experiment with different colors and flavors and this orange Popsicle another lovely share for this season. Orange Popsicle with a hint of ginger is so refreshing and yummy .Do try this and you will definitely love it.Now let’s get started with the recipe.
- Rose Milk Popsicle
- Kiwi Lemonade Popsicle
- Mango WaterMelon Popsicle
- Orange Yogurt Popsicle
- Cherry Popsicle
- Banana Nutella Twist Popsicle
- Milk Popsicles | Paal Ice
- Vegan Mango Coconut Milk Popsicles
- Pista Milk Popsicles
Serve chilled during the hot Summer!!
Orange Ginger Popsicle
Standard 1 cup measures 240 ml
- Orange – 3 nos
- Ginger – ½ inch piece
- Sugar /Honey as needed Optional
- Water – ½ cup
- Lemon /Juice – 1 tsp
- Peel the skin from the orange and remove the hard outer layer if any. Separate it into individual chunks.
- In a Juicer add in the Orange Chunks, Ginger Sweetener if using.
- Finally this add in the Water and Lemon Juice. Blend well and strain the Juice by sieving using a strainer.
- Discard the unwanted chunks after extracting the Juice completely.
- Pour the prepared extract into the popsicle mold and cover them. Freeze them for 8 hours or overnight and show them in running tap water to demould the popsicles from the mold and enjoy.
· You can also, use paper cups if you don’t have a Popsicle mold.
· Serve immediately as the popsicles tend to melt if kept outdoor for a long time.