Pineapple Ginger Juice is a yummy summer beverage. Pineapple and Ginger pair very well. It is good during summer and perfect to keep us hydrated.
Pineapple is rich in vitamins and Manganese which helps us to fight against aging. Keeps the skin firm and many more. Hope this reason is more than enough to drink pineapple juice.
I have been hunting so many juices this summer to keep the body hydrated. This Fresh Pineapple Ginger juice is one among them. I have added Ginger to this juice as ginger is good for digestion and Pineapple and Ginger pair really well.
Pineapple - Use good quality juicy and fresh pineapple. If the pineapple is really sweet you may skip adding sugar.
Sugar - Add only if it's required. Feel free to increase or decrease as per the sweetness of the fruit. You may also use honey or maple syrup.
Salt - A pinch of salt always elevates the taste and sweetness.
Ginger - good for digestion and goes really well in the juice.
How to prepare Pineapple Ginger Juice
1.In a blender add chopped pineapple.
2. Add in sugar, Ginger, and a pinch of salt.
3. Add water and blend everything well to a fine puree.
4. Strain the juice if you prefer.
5. Fresh Pineapple Juice is ready.
Add in ice cubes and a pinch of black salt and serve.
- You can skip the Black Salt if you don’t prefer it. It gives a nice punch to the juice.
- Ginger is good for digestion and pineapple and ginger pair so well. So don’t skip ginger.
- Serve immediately after preparing. Else the juice might change in color and the freshness of the fruits may change.
★ Did you enjoy this recipe? If you happen to try it out, I would love to hear from you! I’d appreciate it if you could rate and leave a review below in the comments. Your reviews help others know the recipe better too. Thanks for your time. You can also follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube and Twitter for more updates
Pineapple Ginger Juice
Standard 1 cup measures 240 ml
- 4 cups Pineapple
- 1 inch ginger
- 1 cup Water
- 3 tbsp Sugar Optional
- ⅛ tsp Black Salt
- Ice cubes as needed
- In a blender add chopped pineapple.
- Add in sugar, Ginger, and a pinch of salt.
- Add water and blend everything well to a fine puree.
- strain the juice if you prefer.
- Fresh Pineapple Juice is ready.
Disclaimer: I am not a nutritionist , the nutrition value provided here is an estimate. It will vary based on the quantity and brands of the products used.
Leave a Reply