Yogurt Paneer Roast Recipe | Easy Paneer Roast Recipe step by step pictures and a short video. My kids love Paneer and hence I cook paneer very often. Sharing today an easy and yummy paneer recipe which can be prepared very quick and with just a few ingredients.
I have used just the basic ingredients and the roast is really yummy. It doesn’t require any marination or waiting time. I can be prepared in just 20 mins. Now lets see how to prepare Yogurt Paneer Roast.
Yogurt Paneer Roast
Yogurt Paneer Roast is a yummy appetizer made with paneer and marinated with Paneer.
Standard 1 cup measures 240 ml
- Shredded Chicken – 1 cup
- Oil - 1 tbsp
- Fennel seeds – ½ tsp
- Curry Leaves a spring
- Onion – 1
- Tomato – 2
- Garam Masala – ½ tsp
- Pepper Powder – ½ tsp
- Salt as needed
- Coriander leaves to garnish
- In a mixing bowl add in the Yougurt. Beat well.
- To this add in the Chilli powder,Turmeric powder,Roasted cumin Powder and Salt.
- Mix everything together without any lumps.
- Now add in the paneer cubes and combine such that the yogurt paste has coated well over the paneer.
- Heat a pan with oil for shallow frying.
- Once the oil is hot add the marinated paneer cubes one by one and shallow fry on both the sides until its golden and crisp.
- Drain in paper towels to remove the excess oil and then serve.
- Goes well with pulao or any biryani as a starter.
- Cook in a medium flame .Flip and cook on both the sides in equal intervals.
- Serve as an appetizer.
Subscribe to my Channelclick for more videos