Besan Ladoo is an easy Diwali Sweet that can be prepared easily and quickly with very minimal ingredients. Now let’s see how to prepare Besan Ladoos
Besan Ladoo | Gram Flour Ladoo
- Besan Flour /Kadalai maavu – 1 cup
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Ghee – ½ cup or as needed
- Cardamom powder a pinch
- Start roasting Besan flour in a non-stick pan until the raw smell leaves and it stars turning light golden brown in color, Roast in a medium flame or the flour may get burnt easily. Switch off the flame and allow it to cool down.
- Now Take the sugar in a blender and powder it finely .Now sieve in the roasted Besan flour to this add in the powdered sugar, Cardamom powder and mix well.
- Mix everything well so that it is evenly mixed. In a pan start melting the ghee once it is completed melted switch off the flame.
- Add the melted ghee little by little in to the flour and sugar mixture and mix evenly .Shape it to form ladoos. No need to add the entire ½ cup of ghee add as much is required for shaping the ladoos.
- The key to get the perfect Besan ladoos is to roast the besan flour till the raw smell leaves.
- Roasted nuts can be added to the ladoos.
- Not necessary to add the ½ cup of ghee fully add ghee until it is required to shape the ladoos. But if you like the taste you can add it.