Mohabbat ka Sharbat or Pyar Mohabbat ka Sharbat is a famous Summer drink from Delhi. Watermelon is served with chilled Milk and Rooh Afza
Mohabbat ka Sharbat Recipe | Delhi Style Rooh Afza with Watermelon with Step by step pictures. Pyar Mohabbat ka Sharbat is a famous summer drink from Delhi. Where Watermelon is served along with chilled Milk and Rooh Afza. It is so cooling and refreshing and one perfect summer drink. Now let's see how to prepare Delhi-style Watermelon Roohafza.
- Chop the watermelon into cube-sized pieces and discard the seeds.
- Chill in the Milk.
With this prep work preparing Mohabat ka sharbat is just a 5 min thing. In case you forget to chill the milk, You may use Icecubes.
How to make Mohabbat ka Sharbat
1.In a bowl add Watermelon cubes.
2. To this add boiled and chilled Milk. Else you can add boiled and cooled milk and ice cubes. Discard the watermelon seeds if you can.
3. Next, add in the Roohafza.
4. Combine everything and serve immediately.
mohabbat sharbat is now ready to serve.
★ Did you enjoy this recipe? If you happen to try it out, I would love to hear from you! I’d appreciate it if you could rate and leave a review below in the comments. Your reviews help others know the recipe better too. Thanks for your time. You can also follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube and Twitter for more updates from me.
Mohabbat ka Sharbat
Standard 1 cup measures 240 ml
- 1 cup Water Melon Cubes
- 2 tbsp Roohafza or Rose Sharbath
- 1 cup Chilled Milk
- Ice Cubes as needed
- In a bowl add Watermelon cubes.
- To this add in Boiled and chilled Milk. Else you can add boiled and cooled milk and ice cubes. Discard the watermelon seeds if you can.
- Next, add in the Roohafza.
- Combine everything and serve immediately.
Disclaimer: I am not a nutritionist, the nutrition value provided here is an estimate. It will vary based on the quantity and brands of the products used.
Note: This post is originally from 2018. I have updated with new Recipe card, Pictures and video now.