Buttered Sweet Corn Recipe | Cup Corn Recipe | Roadside shop style steamed Butter Corn Recipe with step by step photos. Butter corn is a very common street food in India. We can see this in almost all the important roads. If there is a shopping mall or Park definitely near the gate or some corner we would find a butter corn stall. Kids go crazy over this sweetcorn and my kiddo is no exception.
2. In a vessel add in the Corn kernels, too this add butter, Pepper powder, and Lemon Juice.
3. Check for salt if it is less add that too. Toss everything well such that it is evenly mixed and then serve.
Buttered Sweet Corn | Cup Corn
- Sweet Corn – 1 full
- Salt as needed
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp
- Chat Masala – 1 tsp Optional
- In a Pressure Cooker add in the sweet corn add salt and the required water and pressure cook for 4 whistles. Once the pressure is completed released. Remove the Corn Kernel using a peeler or manually.
- In a vessel add in the Corn kernels, too this add in butter, Pepper powder, and Lemon Juice.
- Check for salt if it is less add that too. Toss everything well such that it is evenly mixed and then serve.
· You can also add Chilli powder if you prefer a spicy version.
· You can microwave it for 30 secs if you prefer after tossing the spice powders to the sweet corn kernels.