Strawberry Milkshake is prepared with Fresh Strawberry, Ice cream, and Milk. It tastes so good with frozen Strawberry.
Strawberry is just an awesome fruit, I always go gaga over strawberry flavour in everything, so right now the strawberry season is in full swing, and hence trying recipes with strawberry is a mandatory thing!! I posted my Strawberry Parfait a few days back. So today I am here with a simple and creamy Strawberry Milk Shake. Now let’s get started.
Strawberry Milk Shake
Strawberry Milkshake is a creamy beverage. We prepare the milkshake with Fresh Strawberry, Icecream, and Milk along with sweeteners. Somehow kids or even adults go gaga toward it may be coz of the taste or even the pinkish color. But it is a fact that Strawberries are a favorite fruit.
In few Countries, Fresh Strawberries are available only during Winter. In that case, we can freeze the strawberries to enjoy them around the year.
Vegan Strawberry Milkshake
We can very well make a vegan Milkshake by using Almond Milk or Soy Milk or Coconut Milk instead of Cow Milk. Traditionally they add Icecreams in the store-bought Milkshakes, but it prefer to keep it simple. I use frozen strawberry and Chilled Milk to keep the Milkshake creamier. Trust me it tastes too good.
However if you are particular you can use any Vegan Ice Creams in the Milkshakes.
How to Prepare Strawberry Milkshake without Ice cream
First and Foremost we add Icecreams in Milkshakes for creaminess. We can get the creaminess otherwise by adding frozen Strawberries or Chilled Milk or Ice cubes. As we know Icecreams are loaded with calories and we cannot afford them on a regular basis.
Ingredients For Strawberry Milkshake
Use fresh ripe Strawberries. You can also add more Strawberries if you prefer. The color and texture of the milkshake depend on the strawberries added. If you like it more pinkish add more fruit.
Chilled Milk is for a thicker or Rich Milkshake. You can also use Almond or Coconut Milk for a Vegan version of Milkshake.
You can also use Honey or Sugar or Jaggery for sweetness. For a vegan Version, we can also use Maple Syrup.
How to Prepare Strawberry Milkshake, Pictorial
1. Take the strawberries. Chop off the green part and wash them well and then chop the strawberry in to small pieces.
2. In a blender or processor add in the chopped strawberry pieces and sugar shake well and then allow it to rest for about 15 mins .This will make the strawberry juicy. Now blend the strawberry once and then add in the chilled milk.
3. Blend well until frothy. Serve chilled.
★ Did you enjoy this recipe? If you happen to try it out, I would love to hear from you! I’d appreciate it if you could rate and leave a review below in the comments. Your reviews help others know the recipe better too. Thanks for your time ?
- 12 nos Strawberry
- 2 cups Cold Milk
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- Take the strawberries. Chop off the green part and wash them well and then chop the strawberry in to small pieces.
- In a blender or processor add in the chopped strawberry pieces and sugar shake well and then allow it to rest for about 15 mins .This will make the strawberry juicy. Now blend the strawberry once and then add in the chilled milk.
- Blend well until frothy. Serve chilled.
- Ice cubes can also be added while preparing milk shake.
- Addition of more strawberries make the milk shake frothy and creamy. Ice cream can also be used for preparing the milkshake.
Disclaimer: I am not a nutritionist , the nutrition value provided here is an estimate.It will vary based on the quantity and brands of the products used.
Note: This post is originally from 2016 . I have updated with new Recipe card, Pictures and video now.