Chicken Nugget wrap is a delicious roll wrapped with crispy chicken nuggets, lettuce, and peppers. Finally drizzled with a creamy ranch dressing.
Chicken wraps are a perfect loaded meal. You can make them with so many types of filling. Chicken nuggets in a wrap is a yummy semi homemade meal. Making them with frozen chicken nuggets and store bought kuboos.
Chicken nugget wrap with a ranch dressing is extremely easy to prepare and made we can make them ahead of time during the meal prep too. It is customizable and you can easily carry them for work too.
What is Chicken Nugget
Chicken Nuggets are small pieces of boneless chicken cubes that are coated in a batter and then fried with a crusty bread coating. You can make your own nuggets or if you want to save time you may use the frozen chicken nuggets too.
Tortillas - You may use storebought or homemade tortillas. I am using my homemade tortillas. You can check my flour tortillas too.
Chicken Nuggets - I am using frozen nuggets. You can air fry them or fry in hot oil and use them.
Lettuce - Use fresh lettuce or even arugula leaves too work well.
Ranch Dressing - Blends beautifully well with the nuggets are tortillas. Highly recommend adding them.
Cheese - I am using shredded mozzarella and cheddar together. You can skip or add If you prefer.
Bell pepper - gives a lovely pop of color and crunch along with the nuggets to the wrap.
Onions - Few onions slices too work well in the wrap
what to put in a chicken nugget wrap?
You may add in chicken nugget, lettuce, onion, peppers, and a good dressing. You can also add in pickled onion or carrots.
How to make Chicken Nuggets wrap
1.Prep all the veggies and get them ready. I sliced the peppers, and onions and got ready with the lettuce.
2. If using tortillas toast the tortillas on both on a griddle for 10 secs each side. You may also use kuboos, Pita bread too. I am using kuboos today. Spread a layer of ranch dressing over the bread.
3. Place the lettuce and top them with bell peppers, and onion.
4. Next top them with chicken nuggets.
5. Finally, add the grated cheese and top them with the ranch dressing and wrap.
Chicken nugget wraps are now ready.
Makes an easy workday meal. It is easy to carry and we can make them ahead of time too.
★ Did you enjoy this recipe? If you happen to try it out, I would love to hear from you! I’d appreciate it if you could rate and leave a review below in the comments. Your reviews help others know the recipe better too. Thanks for your time. You can also follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube and Twitter for more updates from me.
Chicken Nuggets Wrap
- 4 Tortillas
- 500 gms Chicken Nuggets
- 6 Lettuce
- ½ cup Grated Cheese
- 1 Bell Pepper thinly sliced
- 1 Onion thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup Ranch Dressing
- Prep all the veggies and get them ready. I sliced the peppers, and onions and got ready with the lettuce.
- If using tortillas toast the tortillas on both in a griddle for 10 secs each side. You may also use kuboos, Pita bread too. I am using kuboos today.
- Spread a layer of ranch dressing over the bread.
- Place the lettuce and top them with bell peppers, and onion.
- Next top them with chicken nuggets.
- Finally, add the grated cheese and top them with the ranch dressing and wrap. Chicken nugget wraps are now ready.
Disclaimer: I am not a nutritionist, the nutrition value provided here is an estimate. It will vary based on the quantity and brands of the products used.