Granola Recipe | How to make Granola in home | Homemade Granola Recipe with step by step pics and a simple video. Granola is a yummy and healthy snack or breakfast made with Rolled oats, Nuts ,Honey or any other sweetener and then baked to crisp.
So its December, My favorite Christmas month and also we do Bakeathon 🙂 Yes as expected this month i will be sharing a lot of Baked goodies and Christmas specials. So happy and indeed this is my 3rd bakeathon.
What is Granola :
Granola is a cereal types made of Rolled Oats , Nuts any other sweetener. There is no specific measure of ingredients for granola. We can customize as per our needs , Also only one key in Granola is there every ingredient should be baked to golden and crisp.
How to eat or Serve Granola.?
It is usually had with Milk or Fruits. It tastes yummy without any of the both also. Perfect for breakfast or as a snack to much on.
You can use this in overnight oats, Top it along with Yogurt or have it with Milk or simply munch it on as a snack..
Ingredients in Granola:
There is no specific ingredient that needs to be added in granola. We can all the favorite nuts of your choice. Flax seeds , Almonds,Pistachios,Walnuts even dates ,dried cranberry ,pumpkin seeds or any similar kinds can be added.
How to Prepare Homemade Granola, Pictorial
1. In a mixing bowl add in the Rolled Oats, County Sugar and Chopped Almonds.
2. Next add in the Apricots, Cranberry and Honey.
3. Mix everything together and then add in Coconut Oil. Mix everything once again and then Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread the mixed granola.
4. Preheat the oven at 160 Deg C for 10 mins and then Bake at 180 Deg C for about 30 mins. After baking for 15 mins. Fluff the granola with a fork once in every 5 mins. The granola will be ready. Allow it to cool completely and then store in an air tight container and use.
Enjoy this yummy granola with some milk and fruits.
★ Did you enjoy this recipe? If you happen to try it out, I would love to hear from you! I’d appreciate it if you could rate and leave a review below in the comments. Your reviews help others know the recipe better too. Thanks for your time ?
Granola Recipe | How to make Granola in home | Homemade Granola Recipe
Standard 1 cup measures 240 ml
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- 1 tbsp Naatu Sarkarai / Country Sugar or Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup Almonds
- 2 tbsp Apricots
- 2 tbsp Dried Cranberry
- 1 tbsp Honey Use Maple syrup for Vegan Version
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- In a mixing bowl add in the Rolled Oats, County Sugar and Chopped Almonds.
- Next add in the Apricots, Cranberry and Honey. You may also add in the dry fruits after baking as there is a chance of the dry fruits getting burnt at times.
- Mix everything together and then add in Coconut Oil. Mix everything once again and then Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread the mixed granola.
- Preheat the oven at 160 Deg C for 10 mins and then Bake at 180 Deg C for about 30 mins. After baking for 15 mins. Fluff the granola with a fork once in every 5 mins.
- The granola will be ready. Allow it to cool completely and then store in a air tight container and use.
- Use any Nuts and dry fruits of your choice. I have just used my favourite nuts.
- Mix the granola with milk and can be had for breakfast.
- Allow the granola to cool completely and then store for a longer shelf life.
- The baking time may vary from oven to oven and hence keep baking till the granola turns golden and keep fluffing with the fork in regular intervals to prevent it from getting burnt.