Mango juice is a delight in hot summer, It is naturally sweet and perfect, hence this is the right time to prepare fresh Mango juice at home.
Mango Juice Recipe | How to prepare Fresh Mango Juice in home with step by step pictures. Mangoes are always a delight during Summer and hence this is the right time to prepare fresh this at home. It is kids' delight. Now Let's see how to prepare Homemade juice with fresh mangoes.
Enjoy this Mango Juice with more Ice Cubes.
Tips & Variations
- I used Banganapalli Mango Variety. Use any as per your preference and taste.
- The Mango Puree came in roughly to 2 cups.
- Adjust the sweeter as per your preference
★ Did you enjoy this recipe? If you happen to try it out, I would love to hear from you! I’d appreciate it if you could rate and leave a review below in the comments. Your reviews help others know the recipe better too. Thanks for your time. You can also follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube and Twitter for more updates
Standard 1 cup measures 240 ml
- 2 Mango
- 1 cup Water
- Ice Cubes as needed
- 2 tbsp Sugar optional
- In a blender add in the Chopped the mango , along with water ,Ice cubes and Sugar if using.
- Blend everything to form a fine puree.
- Serve Chilled.
The Mango Puree came roughly to 2 cups.
Adjust the sweeter as per your preference
Disclaimer: I am not a nutritionist, the nutrition value provided here is an estimate. It will vary based on the quantity and brands of the products used