Yogurt Choco Chip Creamsicles or Yogurt Popsicles is a creamy delight with a bite of chocolate in it. It is perfect for the hot summer.
Yogurt Choco Chip Creamsicles with Step by step pictures. Sharing another creamy and tasty popsicles for the season. I made this popsicles keep the chocoholics in my mind. Yes the Yogurt creamsicles is loaded with some good amount of Choco chips and you can also have it by sprinkling with even more Chocolate or chocolate sauce.
How to Prepare Yogurt Popsicles
3. Transfer them into the Popsicle mould and cover it with foil and then insert the popsicle stick, Freeze them for 8 hours or overnight. While de-moulding show the popsicle mould in running tap water the popsicles will come out easily .Enjoy immediately before it melts.
Enjoy immediately before it melts.
★ Did you enjoy this recipe? If you happen to try it out, I would love to hear from you! I’d appreciate it if you could rate and leave a review below in the comments. Your reviews help others know the recipe better too. Thanks for your time ?
Yogurt Choco Chip Creamsicles | Yogurt Popsicles
Standard 1 cup measures 240 ml
- Yogurt – 1 cup
- Chocolate chips – ½ cup
- Sugar/Honey – 3 tbsp
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- In a bowl add in thick yogurt whisk well until it becomes creamy. To this add in the Sugar or Honey and beat well till it blends well.
- Next add in Vanilla essence and chocolate chips and fold well.
- Transfer them into the Popsicle mould and cover it with foil and then insert the popsicle stick, Freeze them for 8 hours or overnight. While de-molding show the popsicle mould in running tap water the popsicles will come out easily. Enjoy immediately before it melts.
· Replace Sugar with any sweetening agents of your choice
· If you don’t have Popsicle mould use any paper cups to freeze the popsicles.